Railroad Forums 

• Raifest Ohio Train Show

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#1613932  by umtrr-author

Over "on another network" someone asked about the Railfest Ohio Train Show, scheduled for March 18 and 19, 2023...

https://www.railfest.org/

Probably a long shot (and this is the closest forum match here), but does anyone have any feedback on this show? One key question is how far you'd drive to attend.
 #1614678  by lvrr325

If I were in Buffalo I might make the trip. They don't say how many tables so it's hard to judge just how big it is.
 #1616580  by MACTRAXX

George - From further review Railfest Ohio looks to be a major event for the eastern Great Lakes region...
Kirtland is near Mentor - in Cleveland's northeastern suburbs...accessible from the east by way of I-90...
Lakeland Community College, 7700 Clocktower Drive, Kirtland, Ohio 44094 - I-90 Exit 193/Ohio RT 306
Show hours: 10 AM to 4 PM Saturday-Sunday March 18-19, 2023

Contact - NMRA MCR Division 5 - PO Box 5081, Mentor, Ohio 44060
(440)357-8890
(216)470-5780
[email protected]

It will be interesting to find out the amount of vendor tables that may be available - a large event such as
this show may have a layout map and list of exhibitors similar to the ARHS Show one month ago...

On a personal note another hobby organization I was once active in hosted an annual convention at this
site some years back - I remembered this location researching show information...MACTRAXX