Railroad Forums 

• Amtrak Exhibit Train at DE State Fair

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

#1282677  by VaCentralRwy

The Amtrak exhibit train will be at the Delaware State Fair this weekend (Saturday July 19/Sunday July 20). Do not know the exact arrival departure times but it will provide some variety for railfans on Delmarva. I generally avoid the Fair on the weekends (I go during the less crowded weekdays) so goodluck if you go to see it.

John
 #1283148  by JackRussell

VaCentralRwy wrote:The Amtrak exhibit train will be at the Delaware State Fair this weekend (Saturday July 19/Sunday July 20). Do not know the exact arrival departure times but it will provide some variety for railfans on Delmarva. I generally avoid the Fair on the weekends (I go during the less crowded weekdays) so goodluck if you go to see it.
We took the quick tour of the thing yesterday. Given that I had seen the exhibit train before, there wasn't anything in there that I hadn't seen before however.