Railroad Forums 

• Niagara Falls Ontario

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Ken V

#771717  by mike157

I'm a model railroader who will be taking the spouse up to Niagara on the Lake for a romantic weekend this weekend. Errr. Ahhhh. If I happen to pass by any great railroad structures between NOL and the Falls - I might take some photos for modeling purposes. You know, just tripping over a station house or freight house or depot. It happens. I see the VIA Railway Station in Niagara proper. Anything else?

Mike in Rochester
 #771903  by Ken V

I wouldn't expect to see anything in the way of railway structures between Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls since it's likely been close to a century since any rails ran there. You might, however, want to consider travelling a bit further up river to visit the Fort Erie Railroad Museum.