Railroad Forums 

• Noel Weaver needs our support

• Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.
Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1306555  by Gilbert B Norman

Noel--

We go back a long way together (Sep 1960), and I have every reason to hold that we will go "a long way forward" together.

Having been chauffeured by you on enough occasion, I know how conscientious you are behind the wheel. I also know, especially since you once remarked to me, how "lawless" driving in South Florida can be.

Our Lord looks after his children; and His light will shine upon you.

When you return home, if not already the case, Mikey will have used all four paws to have the library looking the way you like to have a locomotive cab looking when boarding.

GBN
 #1306556  by CannaScrews

Wish you a speedy recovery, Noel!

You should know who the font colour/size should be..... But it isn't.
 #1306604  by Ridgefielder

Just saw this thread. Noel, really sorry to hear about the accident. Best wishes for a speedy recovery- hope to "see" you back here soon!

-Brendan
 #1306610  by Howiew

Mr. Weaver....I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. You are one of the most knowledgeable persons on the operation of the New Haven. I always look forward to your posts.
 #1306658  by BR&P

For those who wish to send Noel a card, here is the address:

Noel Weaver

3119 Oakland Shores Dr.
#C312
Oakland Park Fl. 33309
 #1306717  by runningwithscalpels

Sad to hear this, I hope Noel recovers soon - there aren't too many around that can give accounts of "how it used to be" and I especially like his expertise on service to Waterbury and beyond on the Naugy as those are the (albeit now dead) rails I grew up around for the vast majority of my life save for living by the Berkshire line for a short period!
 #1306782  by Knucklehead

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!

Although I do not know Noel personally, I do know through his posts that he is true gentleman and a very knowledgable contributor!
 #1306879  by gaspeamtrak

BR&P wrote:It's my understanding that frequent contributor Noel Weaver was in a serious auto accident in Florida recently. I was told "Prognosis is good for a full recovery but he may be in the hospital for a couple of months. Apparently he will be in traction for a while."

Our best wishes to Noel - hang in there, and we look forward to hearing from you as you recover.
Get well soon! All the best to you!
 #1306881  by Chessie GM50

Mr. Weaver's posts are always full of knowledge, analysis, and an obvious love of the subject. I hope the only traction on his mind in the near future has to do with motors.
 #1306939  by mtuandrew

Chessie GM50 wrote:Mr. Weaver's posts are always full of knowledge, analysis, and an obvious love of the subject. I hope the only traction on his mind in the near future has to do with motors.
I can't put it any better.

Best wishes, Mr. Weaver, and remember: even though the physical therapists may seem like demons while they push you beyond your limits, they're your best hope for a full recovery. :-)
 #1306973  by kilroy

Sorry to hear of your unfortunate accident Noel. Please get well soon. Your knowledge is much needed here at railroad.net by those of us not young old enough to know first hand.