Railroad Forums 

• 07-02-10 Train Chase

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#824532  by alsorailfan

425 and 420 leading 9 cars out of Lakeville. Swtiched 6 empties and 8 loaded hoppers for Barilla. Left Avon with 15 cars. Picked up empty center beam from Matthews Field Lumber-conductor did his own train protection and even had to stop a jogger who was thinking about running ahead of the train. At Papermill Rd., appears to be some trees cutting going on.
To Anthony if you read this: Nice to meet you and hope you had a good time and thanks for relaying what was said on the scanner.
Picutres: nothing great--some reason got the notion to try to include the moon which of course didn't work unless there was lots of space away from the train to zoom in. Anyways, tried to include the cornfields but.... Just use the thumbnail to see if anything jumps out. Did a couple of sequence runbys and the usual non rail shots (which I put at the end) as I'm using the for storage right now of the better shots as I don't trust my computer not to lose them. (as of now, can't make back up cd nor forward pictures or links from internet among other problems...)
At least it was a nice day for this before the hot weather moved in!

http://picasaweb.google.com/alsorailfan/LAL070210

Chris
 #825871  by Tadman

Cool pics, I love 420.