• Decals on CSX SD40-2 - O scale

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by kamilaroy

Hi,

I am an O Scale modeller in Sydney, Australia. I have an Overland model which I wish to repaint in CSX colors. I know the format of the main color scheme but do not have the details of the decals which are added around the locos. These would be typically be warning signs for electrical cabinets, fuel access points etc.

Photos of locos generally do not have the details to copy to make decals. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can get these details? Unfortunately it is difficult to get to a loco from here. I would go and photo an example if I could.
  by charlie6017

Moved to "Scale Modeling" forum..............
  by 3rdrail

NERAIL is a treasure trove for what you need also. Go through these pages and see if you find what it is that you are seeking. Between NERAIL and Microscale, you should be all set !
http://naphotos.nerail.org/search/searc ... 2&BOOL=ALL
  by kamilaroy

Otto and Paul,

Thank you for your replies. I will review your suggestions,

David Howarth, Sydney, Australia