• Reading FP7 Excursion - Oct. 2007

• Discussion Related to the Reading Company 1833-1976 and it's predecessors Philadelphia and Reading Rail Road and then the Philadelphia and Reading Railway.
Discussion Related to the Reading Company 1833-1976 and it's predecessors Philadelphia and Reading Rail Road and then the Philadelphia and Reading Railway.

Moderator: Franklin Gowen

by Otto Vondrak

by RDG Diesel

Nice photos I didn't get a chance to take many pictures from those two weekends so its nice to see other peoples.

A few of mine, sorry for them being cropped off on the right side.

These were great trips and were a great opportunity to get this nice pair of engines out into the public eye.
  by ex Budd man

I love the picture of nose diamond with all the scratches, runs, and touch-ups. Lets see you modelers out there try to match that! :-D
  by RDG Diesel

I'll do you one better how about an accurate model of this paint scheme

That would define a true modeler with dedication.......I know of at least 12 different colors
  by ex Budd man

Just lay on the paint in layers the way antiquers do to furniture and rub it off in some spots leaving others alone. :-D
  by Otto Vondrak

RDG Diesel wrote:Nice photos I didn't get a chance to take many pictures from those two weekends so its nice to see other peoples.
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! That was a fun series of trips. Would be great to get the FP7's back on the Reading Line again...