Railroad Forums 

• Susquehanna Paint Question

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#193515  by Paul

Years ago when I worked at Little Ferry we started to repaint the Sd and F-45s into the Yellow/Black paint. It seamed to me the when the Bash-8s arrived they were of a differant shade of yellow (I may be wrong as it has been a few years) then what we used at WS.
I know the black was simply Centari Pitch Black with an added glass hardner/
Anyway, does anybody know what the correct Dupont paint number for the yellow is? I am getting ready to paint my old Bronco and I always thought it would look good in the yellow/black colors of the Squeek.
BTW, does anybody have any pictures of the CRASH-8s on the first run west from Bingo to Mechanicsville? I was riding that train (for two days) and I would like to have a photo.
Thanks.