• Discussion relating to the PRSL
Discussion relating to the PRSL

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

#277050  by DougD

From Friday's Daily Journal:
http://www.thedailyjournal.com/apps/pbc ... 002/NEWS01

<b>Richland train service starts again Saturday
From staff reports

BUENA VISTA -- The Cape May Seashore Lines roundtrip train service between Richland and Tuckahoe is expected to return Saturday.

It has been postponed several times.

"After several false starts, all necessary repairs and approvals have been received so that the train can run every Saturday for the rest of the year," Mayor Chuck Chiarello said in a news release.

"It is better to have all of the problems out of the way and wait a couple of weeks and know that we have smooth sailing ahead than to worry."

The train is scheduled to leave Tuckahoe at 10 a.m. and Richland at 11:30 a.m.

Ticket prices are $10 for adults and $5 for children 12 to 1 years old. Children 1 and under are free.

Originally published August 4, 2006</b>

From Thursday's Atlantic City Press:
http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news ... 3568c.html

<b>Richland-Tuckahoe train service on track 8/3/06

BUENA VISTA TOWNSHIP — The Richland to Tuckahoe train will begin Saturday service for the rest of the year this weekend after holdups delayed the service twice before.

The train will leave Tuckahoe at 10 a.m. and will depart from Richland at 11:30 a.m.

The delays were mostly due to repairs.

“It is better to have all the problems out of the way and wait a couple of weeks and know that we have smooth sailing ahead then to worry,” said Buena Vista Township Mayor Chuck Chiarello.</b>

Please note these are not from the CMSL itself but BVT. There is no update on their site regarding this Saturday's service at this time.
Let's hope...

Doug D.

#277268  by PRSL1972

I herd this before. I will believe it when i see a train in Richland. Not to sound negative, but I would like to take a train ride to Tuckahoe.