Railroad Forums 

• RIP JJ Earl

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1122666  by Mr rt

Our friend JJ is hooking up cars in that RxR in the sky. He left this life this week.

I had an intimate relationship with this fine man for the past dozen years.
One of his hobbies was operating trolley cars at Branford, CT where he was my instructor when I first arrived there.

His wife & bunch of us would typically dine togather after a days "work" on the RxR.

RIP my friend.
 #1122930  by railfan365

While I never met Mr. Earl, nor ever corresponded with him, I've seen him very well regarded by those posters who did know him. so well, that I consider it appropriate to remark that we've lost a true gentleman.