Railroad Forums 

• Rebel Yell

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

#1386854  by Munchabunch

https://youtu.be/RFlPZkBgwAU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's my video on the fascinating "Rebel Yell" section of Baltimore's light rail line. It's only 3.33 minutes long, but it took me many hours to stand by the track filming it and then to edit the video.
 #1387500  by MACTRAXX

MB:

Good video of Baltimore's Central Light Rail Line here...

I have always found this line interesting - especially the clever routing that is used through central Baltimore.

Your title made Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" stand out in my mind as a background soundtrack - perhaps you can add
this song audio along with this video.

I really like the part of the Central Light Rail Line that has been described in the past as a type of "roller coaster".
The song "Love Rollercoaster" by the Ohio Players (late 70s funk) could be actually more appropriate here...

I tried to post the YouTube videos to both songs but could not get the direct links to work correctly...

MACTRAXX