Railroad Forums 

• Progress report on NEB&W HO layout at RPI

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1561152  by Steve Wagner

January 15, 2021

The model railroad club at RPI has produced a video showing its new quarters. See railroad.union.rpi.edu to view it. The rooms look spacious and are climate controlled; the group will have plenty of room to work in. Scenes of the layout that has been dismantled are also included. I spotted the link to this in Jon Patton's Adirondack Branch site, to which I found a link in the Delaware & Hudson forum under Fallen Flags on railroad.net

I need to change my own email address on this forum to [email protected] since I am now retired from working for Harvard University.