• Kendallville Terminal

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by ALCOHaulic

Hello.

I have been collecting photos of the Kendallvile Terminal as I plan to build a small HO scale layout based on it. Would any of the members here know the general track arrangement of the really Kendallville Terminal? As I would like to model it as accurately as possible.

Thanks,
Jorge

by Hoosier Joe

I read on the Fort wayne railfan website the railroad has slightly over a mile of ex-PRR track and uses a SW8.If you ask your question on the Fort Wayne forum,you might get an answer from Kendelville area people,would you like a link to the forum ?

by railohio

Or just read the mini-article I did on the KT a few years back...

http://www.nscale.net/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-924.html

~Brian

by ALCOHaulic

Hello.

I would like to thank everybody that helped me on this. Brian I love that article and related track diagram. That is what I was searching for!

Thanks,
Jorge

by joem5127

Are you still working on this? I have been thinking about the same thing. A small layout based on the Kendalville line. I live in the area so if you need any more pictures let me know.
Joe
  by sleepyrider

Rather late, but I found this thread Googling the Kendallville Terminal - the pdf article referred to by 'ohiorail' sounds great, but the link no longer works. Anyone know if the article still exists elsewhere?

Jim
Leicester, UK
  by railohio

sleepyrider wrote:Rather late, but I found this thread Googling the Kendallville Terminal - the pdf article referred to by 'ohiorail' sounds great, but the link no longer works. Anyone know if the article still exists elsewhere?
http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103880