• Sundays

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by gprimr1

Is Pan Am still doing that no running on Sundays in western ma?

Thinking of a train watching trip this weekend.
  by KSmitty

I can't speak for the western portion of the system, but I know the eastern portion (Rigby north) sees trains on Sundays. I imagine the same is true on the west end, though probably a much lighter traffic level than weekdays. I thought the no Sunday thing was short lived. Just seems like there is much too much moving for nothing to roll on Sundays.
  by newpylong

No they run on Sundays on the west end.