Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

by 142locoman

I once worked with George Hart and his Rail Tours, Inc. outfit in Jim Thorpe, Pa. from 2005-2008. I was wondering if anyone could lead me into finding any pics of D10 #972 ( his former locomotive ), or #1098 during it's CP years. These two lokes are the hardest of them all to find! Thanx!!!
  by Pat Fahey

HI

You are looking for a shot of CPR 972 or 1098 in service I have found one of CPR # 1098 in 1959 at Streetville, Ont , Pat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by Lil Red Truck

Another of the D10H class rests at Kingston Ontario 's Confederation Park and is now under going a rather expensive restoration. It is known as The Spirit of Sir John A. Macdonald as it was the engine that brought Canada's first Prime Minister back to Kingston for the very last time.