• Cartier ALCO roster help.

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Ken V

by sallenparks

I'm looking for a list of these baby's that are still used by the Cartier not the ones in the states I live near where they run and know about them just need the #'s for M636's and RS18's on the Cartier. THANKS for the help.

by Ken V

The Canadian Trackside Guide lists RS-18s 63 and 67 and M-636s 73, 76, 82. 83, 84, 86, and 87 as still being on Cartier's roster as of February 2005.

by sallenparks

Hey THANKS alot one more quick question I read on another forum that the Cartier was getting more G.E. AC4400CW's for delivery in 2006 is this rumor or fact and if so is that going to be the end of six axeled ALCO's in Canada.

Re:

by scharnhorst

Ken V wrote:The Canadian Trackside Guide lists RS-18s 63 and 67 and M-636s 73, 76, 82. 83, 84, 86, and 87 as still being on Cartier's roster as of February 2005.
All of the M636's were sold to NYS&W where they were used for a few months then sold to the LA&L in New York.
  by pablo

There are so many mistakes in that post, I'll just focus on the big one: Cartier still has at least one up there that sees use.

Dave Becker
  by Alcoman

Any Updates ?