• Falls Road action near Brockport - 2/16

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

by charlie6017

Good shots! :-D

Charlie
  by ckwwestshore

Thanks! Although I like the 2035, this beast made my day!
  by BR&P

Nice shots but incorrect information. Had those been ethanol cars, an idler would have been placed between the locomotive and the hazardous cars. The FRRR runs a tight operation and would not make such a blatant violation. A company source confirmed that neither car had anything to do with ethanol.
  by ckwwestshore

Thanks! I'll change that! Any idea what the heck they may be hauling? Could they be coming out of the Brockport storage line?
  by nydepot

They appear to be switching Sunnking.

Charles
ckwwestshore wrote:Thanks! I'll change that! Any idea what the heck they may be hauling? Could they be coming out of the Brockport storage line?
  by nessman

Sunnking isn't a shipper that I'm aware of (they're an electronics recycler / reseller). They lease a portion of the old Owens-Illinois warehouse.

The RR customer there is a cold storage (Allied).