• Cape May Seashore Lines: possible future Richland Station

• Discussion relating to the PRSL
Discussion relating to the PRSL

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

by glennk419

Great little story, hope it all pans out.

by Elwood

I think that is a great idea, going all the way up that way. However, I think everybody needs to concentrate on gettoing the cmsl trains up to Tuckahoe first. Has anything new happ[ened that the cmsl might reach tuckahoe soon? Anyway, I hope one day to see the cmsl reach all the way out to tuckahoe, winslow, and philly to see some kind of restoration of passenger service to Cape May county.

Ed

by themallard

Elwood wrote:I think that is a great idea, going all the way up that way. However, I think everybody needs to concentrate on gettoing the cmsl trains up to Tuckahoe first. Has anything new happ[ened that the cmsl might reach tuckahoe soon? Anyway, I hope one day to see the cmsl reach all the way out to tuckahoe, winslow, and philly to see some kind of restoration of passenger service to Cape May county.

Ed
Atleast to Winslow or Hammonton via Winslow Junction

by glennk419

THere is another thread on this topic running on the NJ Railfan board. Here's the link: http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8289

by TR-00

:-D
  by JJMDiMunno

shetzer wrote:JJMDiMunno- Any insights on this?
Well, I can tell you this. The Woodbine freight service is not as far away as some may think. This is one step closer to passenger service to Tuckahoe. Granted, they still have around 10 miles from Cape May Courthouse to Woodbine to fix up, but once the freight starts rolling (in the volume that some say they're expecting), that should progress nicely...

I can't give you an exact timeframe, but if things keep progressing the way they are now (which I'm also not at liberty to discuss right yet), it should be up and running in before you know it...

Mike DiMunno
www.SJRail.com: All about South Jersey Railroads!