• Report on Railroad Employment

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by Engineer

UP is in the process of hiring after the fact. NS announced that they're hiring 1500 trainman. I also heard that either CP or CN(I forget whish one of them Canadian roads...) says they will step up their hiring rather than hiring on a 1:1 attrition basis.

by trainfreak

Any word on what CSX is doing? Since i graduate from high school in about a year and a half (currently a junior) i figure if i want to work in the RR industry i have to start looking around now. My three choices right now are eigther CSX, NS or New York Susquehanna and Western.

by arnstg

What does this have to do with the topic "Railroads in Media"?

Why not post it under the topic "Employment"?