• Hamilton, Ohio Railroad Park Proposal

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by franknelson70

:-) :-) I would like to pass the word along to all railfans in the midwest ,that I am going before the Hamilton city council about getting a railfan park built.The city council is interested im my idea,but I need to hear fromd interested railfans that would like to visit Hamilton,Ohio and watch trains The location is Butler street in Hamilton,where NS & CSX come together.It Is a well known hotspot in the midwest. I could use some help to make this happen.I would like to hear from all railfans in the US and from around the world ,that would like to visit the city.There many great chasing locations as well.

Thanks

Frank Nelson