• Comment on article - "My friend Ritchie"

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

by pdt

I'm not sure where to post this, since I didn't see a link to a comments section on the article page, but I'd like to commend the author of "My Friend Richie" for an excellent piece. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I can readily identify with Richie, since I worked with a man named Marv back in Colorado who must be related to Richie. The similarity between the two was striking and made the story that much more personal to me. Thanks for a job well done.

Perhaps a comment section or a link to one could be made available on each article page.

by Otto Vondrak

Thanks for taking the time to comment, pdt, I'm sure Scott will appreciate it...

-otto-