• By the way, I'm not the Webmaster.

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

by Otto Vondrak

In case there was any confusion, I'm not the Webmaster. That would be Mike Roque, our IT professional. I'm the Creative Director, more like the editor of a magazine. There has been a lot of confusion lately with folks addressing me as the webmaster and asking me technical questions I don't know how to answer... so I wanted to clear that up for everyone.

Sorry for any confusion!

-otto-

by Mike Roque

Perhaps I should change my username to Mike Roqué...then neither of us will be the webmaster! :)

by pennsy

Hi Otto,

Just keep on creating.

by Otto Vondrak

Mike, let's make Jessy the webmaster and not tell her... THAT would be funny.

-otto-

by Jessy

Now that's just plain mean.

by Otto Vondrak

Oh look, everyone! The new Webmaster just posted! Hello, Jessy!!

:-D

-otto-

by Mike Roque

How about a custom rank? Eh? Eh??

by Otto Vondrak

Wow, these are even fancier than the nametags we got from the NRHS...

-otto-

by Jessy

ARE THEY!?

by Mike Roque

You know, nobody's going to get that, babe...

by Jessy

WON'T THEY!?

by keeper1616

survey says.... X

no ones gonna get that either..... except otto

by Robert Paniagua

I like the new admin tags you guys have, distinguishes your positions rather than just saying, "Site Admin"

by pablo

I nominate TerryC as the webmaster.

Dave Becker

by GOLDEN-ARM

Jessy wrote:Now that's just plain mean.

JESSY!!!!!! A real person, not an imaginary person, Otto keeps talking about!!!!! I finally saw her post!!!! :-D