• AMDG school

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

how does this school work? you take the class and if you pass, what happens then, does a RR company hire you right away or is there some wait time?

by DJ

Amdg is not a scam. (Or maybe it is :wink: )

Pay your money, pass the class and welcome to the bottom of the roster. :P

by BigMike

OR you can apply at one of the other RRs that train you byshowing up a hiring session ,jumping through all the hoops and then Welcome to the bottom of the roster. :P

by CSX Conductor

Basically you buy a slot at the bottom of the roster, but as you and I have discussed outside of this board, you'll make your money back in no time, once you're done training....especially hiring-out in Boston. Here's a question for ya, have you made much back yet from the money you spent on school thus far? :-)

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

hahahaha no i haven't not one cent i have really been considering going to the school in the summer

by CSX Conductor

Just remember every class that goes by without you is another group of people who will be older than you seniority-wise, which will make a huge difference during your career. :wink:

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

hahahah STOP IT YOUR MAKING ME CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!! lol i want to do it so badly but if the railroad fails me i want to have a back up plan :wink: