• Looking for passenger interiors in HO

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Tom Curtin

What mfr. produces a good variety of passenger interiors?

If you'd like to know specifics, I'm looking for stuff to fit Modern New Haven passenger cars, i.e:
- Coach with smoking lounge at one end
- Parlor car (single rotating seats)
- Diner with the usual 4-seater tables & chairs
- Diner with banquette-style seating ("Grill car," on the New Haven)
- Lounge car (combinations of single chairs & love seats)

by Chuck Walsh

When you do, you might want to consider sitting passengers.

by Chuck Walsh

I think www.ihc-hobby.com and you should take at look at www.walthers.com and do a quick search.