• Time Magazine Article on Raifanning, post September 11th

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by rcbsd45

Time Magazine has an article in the current issue regarding railfanning in the post September 11th world. As you have to be a subscriber to the magazine to read it(even online, apparently), it has haslo been reproduced on the BLET website at the link below.

http://www.ble.org/pr/news/headline.asp?id=10454

by trainfreak

Is this issue of Time in various stores now? It sounds like it could be an interesting article to read from the magazine.

by Aa3rt

Jeff, My stepson has a subscription to Time-I was eagerly looking forward to this myself. The issue came earlier this week, rather disappointing I'd say-only one page and most of the writeup focusing on one railfan in Philadelphia. Save your money-read it online or at the library.