• RR questions for bros: who are SQUARE, LEVEL and PLUMB.

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by route_rock

Heck i work there and I dont even know what you are talking about :-D .

by NASHVILLE-NEWBIE

That's-------------me------------the ex-Plumber!!!!!

Nashville Newbie :P :P :P :P :P

by Guest

David Telesha wrote:Knock it off or I'll lock it down.

I know what he is talking about - and note he asked for a reply IF you knew what he is talking about.
Thanks for helping out David.

-r

by route_rock

Alllllllll rightie then

by freshmeat

Tenbaker:

Check your PMs.

by tenbaker

freshmeat, check your PMs
thanks.

by tenbaker

freshmeat, check your PMs again, thanks tenbaker.
  by B&M E7

I'm into the Square, the Level and the Plumb.
I don't work for BNSF but am a shareholder of them.
I work as an engineer in the Northeast Corridor running beween
Boston and NY. It sure keeps one busy.
In spite of the demanding requirements of RR work,
I have managed to serve as Wo Ma in "Blue", Wo Pa in "OES",
am about to go in as Ex Hi Pr in "Red", and will once again go through the OES chairs starting next April.
ORIGINAL POSTER: If you're like minded & want to talk (& maybe organize a discussion group) check your PM:, I just sent you one. Others to whom the same shall apply, If you wish to communicate, feel free to PM me on the subject.
I have some questions about how most RRs rulebooks have been set up, there are some familiar patterns of similarity and a certain "quantity" keeps popping up (in BOTH) or maybe it's my imagination. Any thoughts?

by tcbbnsf

what are you guys talking about?
I work for the BNSF.

by Andyt293

I am not a member of a Masonic Lodge, but believe that is what is being referenced here.
  by trainwayne1

Do we really need a thread about a neo-religious orginization on a railroad forum?
If so, I would like to hear from some of the secret members of The First Church of the Gooey Death and Discount House of Worship!