• Found part

• Discussion of Fairbanks-Morse locomotive products. Official web site can be found here: www.fairbanksmorse.com.
Discussion of Fairbanks-Morse locomotive products. Official web site can be found here: www.fairbanksmorse.com.

Moderator: pablo

by Bigjohn125

I found this part at a local junk shop. The owner had been trying to sell it but it didn't sell so it was in a pile to go to the scrap yard. I recognised the Fairbanks Morse name from antique tractors so I saved it. Unfortunately, I can not identify what it is or what it belongs on. Could you guys help me? I don't really need or want it but I also don't want this stuff going to the scrap yard. It measures 12.5" diameter and 6.5" tall.
  by Jeff Smith

Were you trying to upload a picture? It did not attach. You may not have noticed due to new user moderation. Once you browse for the jpg, you have to hit add the file.
  by Bigjohn125

When I try to add the photo from my phone, it tells me that the attachment is invalid. Any help would be appreciated.
  by Jeff Smith

You can email it to me at [email protected] if you want, but the site unfortunately does not work well with phone browsers.
  by Bigjohn125

Email sent. Thank you.