• Railroad Job Guide - Sean Martin

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by National82

I have an Associate's in Computer science - programming, so that should help. What are other answers I need to provide during an interview?
  by bluewalker

I read that Sean Martin's website when I was applying. Not to be mean to him, but I found all the info I needed to know and got hired as a conductor without needing his E-Book. Forums like this will answer many of your questions for free. As for interviewing for the jobs, if you know how to interview for a job in general the same skills apply just focus on your safety expeirences when asked. I think that Martin guy takes advantage of folks who may not realize this info is out there if you spend a little time researching it yourself. Good Luck!!
  by rchristy

Since there is a 60 day money back guarantee it would seem as though the ebook would be worth exploring. Unless I'm not sure how to use this forum yet, it seems like a long and arduous task to hunt through hundreds of topics and posts to get a particular question answered. Unless the reviews on his ebook are phoney a lot of people say it helped them when they had no success prior to reading it. If you found it too simplistic and predictable, you could always request a refund. Just my opinion...