• Pan Am radio feeds online

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by slotcanyoneer

Does anyone know any sites that have live radio feeds of Guilford/Pan Am similar to railroadradio.com? At one time railroad radio did have a Maine streaming radio feed but it is not on their site anymore. Thanks.

by Skullitor

Yes thats Paul Apollo's scanner feed.From Hebron,maine. District 1.

by cpf354

Skullitor wrote:Yes thats Paul Apollo's scanner feed.From Hebron,maine. District 1.
Here's one for the far west end of District 4 too, out of the Albany, NY area. It also covers CSX and Vermont Rail System
http://home.nycap.rr.com/mchristie/
  by hebron_hapt

Yes, the scanner feed from Hebron is back up and running! I've invested some $$ in equipment that has made it much more enjoyable to listen. No more interference, just pure rail action.

You can hear Guilford/Pan Am Railways District 1 action, as well as St Lawrence & Atlantic and Maine Eastern. Youi'll find the scanner link at the address below.

If you join the Yahoo Group you'll have access to some great maps of the area provided by a local railfan.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mainerrscanner/

Paul Apollo
Hebron Any Power Team
  by briancrowley

Wondering if there is a way to monitor Pan Am D2 with a live feed -- I know there used to be one through the Hebron Maine guys, but can't seem to get that going. I have a app on my iphone that allows me to listen, but I need a feed URL. Any help would help. BC in Exeter
  by briancrowley

guys,

i'm struggling getting a connection to this feed. can you send advice on how to get up and running?

bc
  by KSmitty

Hi Brain, welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, the last post here is 4 years old and the last activity on the Yahoo Group linked above was back in April and I too cannot get the scanner page to load, it gives me a connection timeout error. That doesn't spell good news for something online...

The only thing I can suggest, is to join the Yahoo Group linked ( http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/mainerrscanner/ ) and send an email to either the group, or to email Paul Apollo directly. Ask for information or help there, they will be better able to help, or can at the least affirm the bad news.

Good Luck!
  by papollo

I am working on getting the Maine Scanner Feed back up on the net. The HAPT boys (Hebron Any Power Team, sponsor of the feed) were discussing it on a train-chasing trip this past week. Watch this space during the next few weeks for more information....Paul Apollo, HAPT