Railroad Forums 

• P&W Train CH-FP In Fresh Pond With The NYA's 261-268.

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #13523  by Guest

:P Hello All, Did Anyone Catch The P&W Stone Train In Fresh Pond This Morning...? as The NYA's 261 & 268 Are Back In Your Neck Of The Woods... Did anyone Snap any Photos Of This Trains Arrival This Morning... P&W 3905 & 3904 Are In Fresh Paint... If They Were On The Train. My Group On The P&W YahooGroup Is Currently Looking For New Members in The Fresh Pond Area. For Reports & Photos Would Be Appreiated....& Photos On Hells Gate Bridge... Click on The Link Below... <HB>

#13527  by jayrmli

The train arrived in Fresh Pond around 1:30 AM. Not too good for taking pictures.

Jay
 #13530  by Guest

Ok...Jay. Thanks For The Heads Up...What Was The Power Line Up...? Please send Me a Note... thanks! <HB>.. P&W (LIST OWNER) On YahooGroups.

#13616  by LUVFREIGHTTRAINS

What route does this P&W take to Fresh Pond? Been up on the Riverline on Sat before and have never seen them. Am I just missing them or do they use a different route?

David & Gang

#13619  by DutchRailnut

Ct-1 from Wallingford to Cedar Hill
then as CHFP it runs from Cedar Hill to New Rochelle .
from New Rochelle over Hell Gate bridge to Fresh pond.
from Fresh pond to Prima Asphalt it goes by NY&A