Railroad Forums 

• P&W #2214 in North Bergen - 6/15

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#258397  by RichM

You should have stayed home tonight... it left Ridgefield Park going north with several covered hoppers at about 7:30 PM.

#258408  by railroadcarmover

I still need to find time to get myself up to this area to check on #2209.
Ive been saying this for the past year and a half. LOL

It seems like #2209 has been staying in this area for awhile.

#258421  by myfavscr

I shot that picture around 6:40 a.m..

#258425  by railroadcarmover

#2214 was powerwashed to clean off a huge oil mess on the carbody due to a bad turbo. The brown paint over the P&W lettering wound up coming off.

#258496  by Steve F45

i saw the 2209 sitting on the drawbridge with those cars around 715ish last night. I thought they were still assembling the 99 till i saw it leaving cross street.

#258645  by RichM

Yeah 99 came up, backed up about twenty car lengths then left, I didn't know if they were tacking anything on the rear... then about 10 minutes later, the CSX chemical train came south and what I assume was a local to Saddle Brook followed 99.

I was sitting at the station waiting for my son's bus out of NY