Railroad Forums 

• Official / Inspection Train

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#309312  by GOLDEN-ARM

I will accept NO rumor postings here. ( I can't speak for Charlie, or Vike, though ) You have something to say, then say it. Or, go say it in the TAMR forums. We are accepting ANY posts, that are factual, and grounded in truth, not rumors, or speculation. THANKS :-D
Last edited by GOLDEN-ARM on Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#309322  by washingtonsecondary

Given the magnitude of what could be going down, I'm suprised more people don't know.

#309325  by GOLDEN-ARM

washingtonsecondary wrote:Given the magnitude of what could be going down, I'm suprised more people don't know.
Let's talk about what IS going down, okay? I spent half a day, "cleaning" up topics, that were outright lies, wild speculations reported as "fact", and about 44 questions/threads, from a certain "TerryC", all about an SD-70. (sorry, TerryC, still don't know why the step light was burnt out, on that unit.......) Fact IS better than fiction, occasionally.................... :P

#309504  by Steve F45

GA, i agree. Dont post that you know something and keep us guessing. Might aswell just spill the beans.

oh and GA, did you get rid of hte thread in the jobs forum for NJT engineers?

#309609  by mainetrain

The 3 coaches are sitting behind a low nosed black jeep at Ridgefield park this morning.
1800, 1804, 1802, and 2062 are lashed together and switching there too. Ah, what a day to forget the camera!

#309633  by Steve F45

They've been there since saturday. Its gp40 3042

#309637  by pablo

For Christs' sake, somebody PM me and tell me what in the blue blazes is going on. It's maddening trying to follow all of this...

Dave Becker

#309851  by ANDY117

Ow my brain! It's hard to follow this discussion! Someone just say what's happening.

And is TerryC back?

#309868  by pablo

Still no answer...and god, I hope he's not back...

Dave Becker