Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

#21303  by GP38

Alright PATH fans, we have already endured the photography ban on PATH. Let's try to do something to avoid the same thing happening on PATH's neighbor, the Subway (and MTA Railroads).
As many of you know, the MTA has proposed a photography ban. We must do all we can to help prevent this from happening. Anyone who loves this hobby, and wants to continue should be heard about their feelings about subway photography! Vote in this poll by AM New York!

Well, it looks like the poll is over. They switched the link for the next day. They have a new poll each day.
Last edited by GP38 on Mon May 24, 2004 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#21319  by Irish Chieftain

If you have visited Subtalk, then you would know that they are several steps ahead of you.

#21349  by GP38

That's where I got the link from. It wasn't posted on railroad.net yet. I figured this would be of interest even for PATH fans, as it indirectly affects them, as many PATH fans are also subway fans, even if photography is already not allowed on PATH.
 #49894  by ctaman34

i am going to do that where iam photography is not terrorism it can be useful