Railroad Forums 

• NYSW Cab Cars

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#424429  by Sid Farkus

Im currently trying to model the ex SLE cab cars that the NYS&W bought. Is there anyone there who has pics of the NYS&W cab car? Please feel free to post them because I cant find pics anywhere. Thanks.

Mods note: edited for content, spalling erurs, and photo size..... :wink:
Last edited by Sid Farkus on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

#427415  by Tadman

FYI these cars were once owned by the local commuter train authority in Pittsburgh, PA. You may want to do some googling under the name "PATrain" which was their marketing name while in operation at pittsburgh.

http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... ae0cb305ee

#427835  by Sid Farkus

Yes, Im aware PATrain used these but I could care less. I need pics of the THSX cab car and NYSW cab. Thanks

#427888  by GOLDEN-ARM

Lets try this some other time and try to "care more' about those that help you......... <<<CLICK>>>