Railroad Forums 

• NJ Rail Travelers wary after Spanish Bombing...

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

#3576  by JLo

Blockline, and what do you propose for this overhaul?

#3632  by CarterB

Election year or not, government officials and the pols are scared to death about enforcing the Patriot Act for fear of being "politically incorrect".

It's about time that ALL illegal aliens are rounded up, documented, deported, jailed or otherwise confined.

Those here legally, must be documented and must be able to be traced while here and register when they leave.

As long as we continue to pussy-foot around, it is overwhelming for local or regional enforcement officials to be able to detect or route out 'evil-doers'.

If normal American citizens are 'trackable' ten ways to Christmas by all the 'registrations' in place.......visitors from anywhere else should damn well be documented fully!!!

#3675  by JLo

What are the xenophobes answer to the fact that we hvae a 3000 mile border with Canada that couldn't be guarded if the entire US ARmy was deployed along it, not to mention 2500 miles of coast line and a border with Mexico?

#4449  by BlockLine_4111

I propose a pre-Kennedy era immigration program which reduces immigration levels and eliminates preferences and quotas. I also propose forcing Canada to adopt a similar platform. We do not need Islamic states developing in LA, Detroit, or in Canada too.

#4492  by JLo

Block, you kill me. You propose forcing Canada to accept the imposition of our laws? What happens when they refuse? Are you planning on sending in the 82nd Airborne to capture Ottawa?

#4521  by Jtgshu

BLAME CANADA!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to!!! :D

#4525  by nick11a

Anyone here see Canadian Bacon? :)