Railroad Forums 

• New Jersey Seashore Lines: was CNJ being cleard Woodmansie>N

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1328005  by ApproachMedium

wolfboy8171981 wrote:I've got my popcorn machine working overtime.......

But seriously, I would love to run tourist trains from Lakehurst to Whiting and Return.
You and me both. A certain member who has since past had dreamed up a lot of things with me about the southern div and local freight service on the NJCL. Unfortunately those dreams are all they will ever be in my mind at this point.
 #1339465  by David

I am opening this thread. It was brought to our attention, Jeff Smith and me, that there are 3+ fraudulent Identities that write on this thread. These identities all have the same IP address from the Netherlands to hide his real name. This one person is now known and will be blocked if he tries again to post here (and alias'). There has been an extensive investigation in this matter and possible legal action may still take place. Please now continue to enjoy this thread and post only facts and observations. Thank you for your understanding.

Also--- Any comments or information about this, please contact me off line.
 #1342778  by BigDell

It looks like the hi rail weed whacker has been in Lakehurst again recently and cleared the ROW on the NJSL side of the crossing.
This thread is beguiling. I'm beginning to think the railroad gods are doing this on purpose to throw everyone off. Occasionally do a little work, then let it sit a few months. WHack the weeds, then go away. Send down some MOW equipment, throw some ballast on the side. Go away a few months. Just to keep everyone guessing.

(Yes, I'm kidding... but really this thread is like watching a drop of water at the end of an icicle that is just THAT CLOSE to coming off but....)