Railroad Forums 

• MMA Locomotive Auction

• Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).
Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).

Moderator: MEC407

#1293376  by therudycometh

#100 is going to the Maine Eastern in Rockland, ME. #21, #23, and #79 are going to the Morristown & Erie in Morristown, New Jersey. As of late last week, they had all been moved to Northern Maine Jct., so I imagine they're on their way south by now.
 #1293429  by GP40MC1118

Any news on the rest of the auction locomotives?
Like any scrapping being done and who bought what
beside the M&E?

All ME units still show at Northern Maine Jct (interchanged 9/12)

D
 #1294518  by mandealco

I'm just guessing, but these are the 3 heading to Morristown, NJ, whereas 100 is heading to the Maine Eastern in Rockland. Not sure how the units will get to their respective destinations, but they had to be split somewhere.
Cheers
Steve
NZ
 #1296326  by KSmitty

mwhite wrote:Where is the 100?
The 100 is currently in Rockland, ME. It was delivered sometime last week and made the trip out to Rockalnd. Not sure what its status is, but I'd imagine if it went straight to Rockland instead of NJ its operable. But may need to be readied first.
 #1296551  by GP40MC1118

You mean NRE (National Rail Equipment)?

I see the 2000 has also left and showing in Montreal with the 5078.
However, the 3000 seems to be stuck in Farnham?

Dave