Railroad Forums 

• MEC 354 leased to PVRR

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1553803  by Jedijk88

Word is that MEC 354 is being leased to the Pioneer Valley Railroad, and that it will be dropped off tonight in Holyoke at the PV interchange.
 #1553829  by BowdoinStation

354 is getting around! 354 was recently borrowed by New England Southern, as their SW1500 is in the Burlington VT shops of new NEGS owner, Vermont Railway.
 #1553871  by BowdoinStation

From what I heard, New England Southern borrowed the new Hobo SW1000 to deliver it to the Hobo. They took it from Concord to Tilton (Lochmere) and the Hobo people took it from there. I saw pictures of it on NERAIL.
 #1554003  by NHN503

NHV 669 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:45 pm I was wondering what they used to move the new Hobo unit north...
The new Hobo unit was moved on its own.