Railroad Forums 

• Looking For These Lehigh Valley Station Photos

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#1219843  by NYCUticaSyracuse81

I'm a really big fan of the Elmira, Cortland & Northern branch of the Lehigh Valley and interested in any old photos of the Lehigh between Canastota and Camden, NY (abandoned Aug. 1938), especially of the stations at Camden, McConnellsville, and Vienna NY. Thanks-81
 #1219900  by scottychaos

Dont see a lot of LV photos from that remote end of the system..
but there is a book! that's probably your best-bet for photos and info:

http://www.amazon.com/When-The-Railroad ... 0965136442" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's about the NYO&W and the LV at Sylvan Beach.
(and someone here might be able to dig up some photos to post! give it some time..)
Scot
 #1219962  by NYCUticaSyracuse81

Thaks S.C.. I have read the Sylvan Beach book by Taibi and Marcham's "Ups and Downs Of A Rural Line." They both have some photos of the stations. They are great photos, but from what I remember rather small and there only seemed to be one of each. I though there may be a railroad enthusiast out there that had a collection posted somewhere online. Perhaps there are other photos not posted in the books out there? Either way, if you come across any please keep me in mind. Thanks again-81