Railroad Forums 

• Looking for railroad training consultants

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

#1209737  by expamerica

Hi There,

I am an educational consultant and I am looking for a service provider that can provide training programs in innovation management, construction/maintenance, policy, management & finance and passenger experience within the rail industry. I was wondering if someone could recommend or point me in the right direction.

thanks,
 #1209857  by kaitoku

expamerica, you need to be more specific, is this management level or worker level training? Freight RR, transit/commuter operations, or intercity passenger? Also, words like "policy" (what policy?) and "passenger experience" (?) are vague. To start, use of the googles would likely be helpful. For example:
https://www.google.com/#fp=3f59dacd8078 ... s&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1210023  by mtuandrew

Welcome, expamerica!

I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for either. However, the first place I'd start is at the American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association. They run a strong educational outreach program, with several collegiate chapters (I was involved with the Michigan Tech program), and also have online resources. Hope this helps!

Moderator's Note: I'm moving this topic to Railroad Operations, Facilities, Maps and Resources.