Railroad Forums 

• LA&L RS36 418 roof pictures??

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#871811  by TB Diamond

Scot:

Reference the LVRR bridge over the ex-Erie Rochester-Avon line:

Took a few photos from it of E-L trains years ago. It wasn't remote back in those days as a road lead from Industry on NY Rt. 251 to one of the reform school farms south of the LV r/o/w. After the school at Industry was basically abandoned by the state one could drive right down to the bridge. Given the prison established down there now, this would be impossible and it is a long walk in from East River Road down the Lehigh Valley Trail.
 #871985  by FL9AC

Much better than I could do! Missing the catch tank behind the right side MR, missing the exhaust stack extension, and MU walkways need tweaking, but still very nice. What are you asking for it?

I realize I neglected a few things, but I also wanted to make the model affordable by omitting a few details :wink: . I'd like to get $120.00 for it.