Railroad Forums 

• HO EZ track crossovers, turnouts, track curved straight, etc

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1346997  by holava

I HAVE A HUGE STOCK OF BACHMANN EZ TRACK HO SCALE, DCC CROSSOVERS, CROSSINGS 30, 45, 60, 90 DEGREES, TURNOUTS #6 LEFT, RIGHT, DCC AND MANUAL, CURVED RADIUS 26, 28, 33, 35" AND STRAIGHT 9, 36" TRACK IN USED, EXCELLENT CONDITION, LIKE NEW, SOLD AS IS, SO JUST ASK FOR WHAT YOU NEED AND BARGAIN !!! I SPENT 5 K ON THIS BACHMANN EZ TRACK AND WANT AT LEAST SOMETHING BACK ! PAYMENT BY PAYPAL, ACTUAL TRACKED SHIPPING WORLDWIDE FROM NICARAGUA, THANK YOU.

THE ACTUAL PRICE LIST

Crossover DCC # 6, LEFT or Right, $ 35 each

Turnout # 6, LEFT or RIGHT, operation only manual (I cut off the wires) $ 15 each

Turnout DCC # 6, LEFT or RIGHT, $ 20 each

Track straight 9" , $ 1 each

Track straight 36" , $ 5 each

Track curved radius 26, 28, 33.25, 35.25 , $ 1.7 each

CROSSINGS 30, 45, 60, 90 DEGREES, $ 5 EACH

33.25" Radius Curved 44509 $ 1.5 EACH

Also up for sale is this lot of 80 assorted straight Bachmann EZ track HO, all sizes, for $ 50 plus actual tracked shipping $ 20 from Nicaragua.

Up for sale is this rare and discontinued Athearn HO 25938 Bombardier Coach Set, Tri Rail Florida (3 coaches), new, never played with.

PRICE : US$ 500

Payment by Paypal, tracked shipping from Nicaragua $ 35