Railroad Forums 

• Friday Night, 08/26/05, Westbound - Wisconsin Central Power

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#161159  by David Hutchinson

I was near the Warwick train station last night around 9 PM and saw a westbound autorack train. Did not have paper, but I think it was CSX 8046 (was definitely an SD-40-2), Wisconsin Central 6555 (SD-45 carbody... what's inside?) and NYSW 3670. Long train, appeared to be empty cars. Also, heard two trains Saturday morning around 7:30 AM.... not sure what was on them.

#161277  by Lackawanna484

WC 6555 must be in some kind of a pool with NYSW. I've seen it in Little Ferry twice this summer. It was set up to lead once
Last edited by Lackawanna484 on Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.