Railroad Forums 

• Depot News Article

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#97433  by arnstg

Hope this one goes better than the B4 station. Have printed out the form and will be donating.

All the old stations are worth saving. Unfortunately, many are too far gone for preservation.

Good luck!

#100491  by PD&EBuff

I was hoping we could move on to the Big Four depot after the IC depot. That would have given Mattoon two large depots, a REA building, and a substantial freight house all within walking distance. Thanks for your support.

Thomas

#103180  by PD&EBuff

I’m judging by the name on the envelope the bank vice president was holding that your contribution “arnstg” has arrived safe and sound. Your help is greatly appreciated! When you are down our way, I invite you to stop by and see the progress that you helped make a reality. And don’t be shy about letting people know that you helped do that.

Thomas
Project Depot Committee
Mattoon, Illinois

#103360  by arnstg

Yes that was me. Keep us posted on the progress. Once in a while my checkbook gets moths in there and I am forced to write a check.