Railroad Forums 

• Delaware and Raritan River Railroad-General Discussion

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1605634  by CharlieL

Bracdude181 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:25 pm I have just been informed that the installation of underground pipes on Adelphia road has been completed.

Hopefully this means we will start to see some Farmingdale to Freehold work starting in the near future.
Same crew that has been working on the sewer line there is back at it today. They may just be doing cleanup work.
 #1605676  by Bracdude181

What’s up with the bridge? Truck take it out? Or something else? I know this is the bridge they wanna replace as stated in the grant…

This is gonna suck for Builders General. They had seven cars last Thursday but only 5 were delivered…
 #1605685  by CharlieL

Shame they couldna waited until FIT-Farmingdale was reconnected. Hope it's not going to be out long, will also really hose the schoolbus routes.

In other news, they are still working on the new sewer line at Adelphia Rd in Farmingdale, alongside but not underneath the ROW.

I did not notice anything in the grant about the Wemrock bridge, just the little one over the creek between Adelphia Rd and Southard Ave and the creek bridge near Howell Rd, as well as down toward Lakewood.. Will need to re-read.