Railroad Forums 

• CSX track worker spt hiring pool

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1309083  by GP30

There was 18 people there, most of them drove several hours from Kentucky, I believe. Only 3 or 4 of us were from WV. I tried to get there as early as I could, ended up there at 7:30, second to last..... argh. Several of the guys had been there since 6 or 6:30 AM. I bet they've done this before, smart move to go down and sign in, then go back to your room, get freshened up and grab breakfast.

Introduction part was done by 10:15 or so, I didn't interview until 4 PM. Thought it went well, hopefully hear something in the next few hours or on Friday.
 #1309729  by GP30

I got the "Not Selected" email at 3:15 on Friday. I really thought I had it in the bag with a good, solid interview and prior RR experience to back me up. Disappointing, but oh well. CSX postings for this area are usually as rare as hens teeth, but there are a couple section jobs I also applied for still posted.