Railroad Forums 

• Conway Scenic Railroad (CSRX) discussion thread

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

#1480631  by b&m 1566

I think there's a mistake on the website, it appears the link to the Railfan's weekend is missing.

I know there's only 10 written a year but they are about to miss July, are they doing away with the Wheel Reports? The last one written was in April.
 #1480637  by Dick H

If you click on the Wheel Report on the front page of the Conway Scenic (not Facebook) page,
down at the bottom, you can click on "older posts". Going back through 2017, OPM Hallett
posted 11 months, omitting only October last year.

On another subject, this recently posted video by "train-fire alert 2130" of action at the NC
depot shows that the 1751 is still basically in mothballs on the freight house track. The 216
was also parked there through the Spring, but does show parked at the engine house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuYKkzt5FA4&t=6s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1481043  by CSRR573

In regards to railfans weekend, According to facebook, "The schedule is pretty much the same as last year, except for one nice little surprise, which was just confirmed today. We'll have the schedule online by Monday!"
 #1481142  by CSRR573

backroadrails wrote:I would like to see the Pan Am heritage units there for railfans day but that is unlikely to happen. But I guess I can wish!
are they still on the property? i thought they were sold to someone in the midwest. cool idea though.

maybe they could get the sisters back for one weekend
 #1481148  by Dick H

It was reported on the PAR page on Railroad.net that the sale to the Heber RR
of the three GP9s to the Heber Railroad has fallen through, as the payment
for the shipping by truck has not materialized. Just one post, with no further
confirmation.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=70888&start=810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;