Railroad Forums 

• Cheaper Lighting for Walthers AMTRAK cars

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1353276  by petey

I have gotten LED strips for much less on eBay. Run a search for that subject.

However, my problem is not the LEDs, IT'S HOW TO GET THEM IN THE CARS. Whoever designed the 'no seam' seam went too far. I have 3 new cars, and I'm still trying to get the first one open. Would someone help me with this?
Thanks,
Petey