Railroad Forums 

• CEFX 402

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1279208  by gregorygrice

DogBert wrote:Is this at FP now? Didn't see today's csx run.
It went the same morning it came down on 701. Left OP at about 7AM that day.
 #1279262  by Teutobergerwald

There is a huge train waiting to go east at Pine-Aire. I thought I saw a blue & white Geep when I looked out east as I passed over N/B on the Sagtikos Pkwy. around 1850.
 #1279320  by mikey cruz

could they have cleared it for use that quick? or is this thing going to BRT?
 #1279381  by DogBert

I would think it's for NY&A since we're well into stone season, and all other traffic seems healthy. Isn't 156 still off property being fixed up too?

Did BRT ever get that genset they tried to move across the harbor?
 #1279522  by LINYARailfan

jayrmli wrote:BRT genset is back in Fresh Pond awaiting wheel work.
When will BRTs Genset be on the move to BRT on the RS60? Will it be tonight or some time within the next week? Thanks
 #1279972  by Uncle Cheapo

They started that thing up in Pond today. And I thought the EMD's are loud!! It has 2 garbage truck engines in it.
 #1282838  by Train2009

#402 just been spotted in Jamaica this morning heading out to Long Island from Fresh Pound with a short train and a GP38 and MP15AC.
 #1282980  by vin5581

It was on a lash up heading east on Saturday 7/19/14. I saw it passing over Morris Yard facility.
 #1283014  by Train2009

I saw #402 for the second time this afternoon in Queens Village as it was headed eastbound at 1:56 PM, it was the 4th unit on RS31.
 #1283084  by emfinite

Here she is trailing on the RS40 today (7/20/14):

#1283099  by mwichten

I just passed this unit laid up in Pine Aire on the curve at Elm Logistics with the usual units.