Railroad Forums 

Discussion related to commuter rail and transit operators in California past and present including Los Angeles Metrolink and Metro Subway and Light Rail, San Diego Coaster, Sprinter and MTS Trolley, Altamont Commuter Express (Stockton), Caltrain and MUNI (San Francisco), Sacramento RTD Light Rail, and others...

Moderator: lensovet

#228344  by doepack

For those of you that haven't visited caltrain's home page (www.caltrain.com) recently, they are currently showcasing the works of the three winners of their poetry contest. I like the way how each one potrays railfanning from a more artistic and intimate perspective, it's well worth a visit...
 #255643  by fjcaron

Those three winners, along with the runners up will be featured in the stations at San Francisco and San Jose along with photos, supplied by yours truely. Was hard work coming up wiht images to match those poems, their selection I think turned out well, will be interesting to see all the posters when they are up.
doepack wrote:For those of you that haven't visited caltrain's home page (www.caltrain.com) recently, they are currently showcasing the works of the three winners of their poetry contest. I like the way how each one potrays railfanning from a more artistic and intimate perspective, it's well worth a visit...